The Pharma MBA offers a unique learning experience combining online flexibility and on-campus engagement. We've reimagined the traditional classroom to allow you to study and prepare from home while providing dynamic in-person campus interactions. Our flipped classroom approach allows you to access lessons and materials online, empowering you to learn at your own pace. This sets the stage for enriching in-class discussions, collaborations, and hands-on experiences that enhance your understanding of the subject matter.
We understand that your time is valuable. That's why we minimize the need for frequent travel to campus, enabling you to balance your education and work commitments better – alongside your job in only four semesters!
- Semesters 1-3: Lectures on Friday afternoons (13:00 to 20:00) and Saturdays (9:00 to 17:00) on 8-10 weekends, final module exams included
- Semester 4: Preparatory seminar and final master thesis; no regular presence on campus required
Build a strong foundation in modern management and leadership and apply these skills within the pharmaceutical industry's professional context.
- Strategic Management & Corporate Development
- Finance & Accounting
- Leading People in Organizations
- Managing the Pharmaceutical Value Chain
- Ethics & Diversity (Sem. 4)
Expand your perspective and select four modules within the pharmaceutical value chain based on your personal and professional preferences.
- Market Access & Health Economics
- Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance
- Intrapreneurship & Business Planning
- Production, Quality Management & Pharma 4.0
- Research, Development & Medical Affairs
- Marketing & Sales
Apply the knowledge gained in the program and address a real-world problem, ideally from your own experience or company. A preparatory seminar will help you to learn the necessary scientific methods.
Selected modules are taught in cooperation with pharmaceutical companies and some lectures take place on-site at the companies' premises. These company visits offer students an exclusive insight into corporate practice and are also an excellent platform for networking.
We regularly invite prominent guest speakers from various backgrounds to discuss current topics. While chatting with the experts in an intimate setting, students and alumni gain unique insights into how these experts deal with current challenges and make change happen. Students can usually look forward to two events per semester, which take place on Friday evenings after regular lectures and are followed by an opportunity to network with other participants.
In addition to the academic curriculum, we offer a series of Personal Development & Skills Workshops. These voluntary additional offerings focus on improving communication and leadership skills as well as selected technical topics.