System Accreditation, Goethe University
The Master of Digital Transformation Management program is accredited within the framework and procedures of Goethe University’s system accreditation by the Accreditation, Certification and Quality Assurance Institute (ACQUIN).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) has also accredited the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Goethe University (Goethe University's System Accreditation). This system certifies that a degree program’s structures and processes are in line with relevant German and European quality standards ensuring that the defined program qualification goals can be met.
In line with the Faculty of Economics and Business Administrations’ rigorous quality management system, teaching evaluations are regularly conducted to ensure a sustainably high level of teaching quality.
AACSB Accreditation, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
The accreditation of Goethe University’s Faculty of Economics and Business Administration and its programs awarded by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) are proof of the Faculty's continuous commitment to excellence and optimization of its academic standards.
AACSB accreditations are to be understood as a seal of quality testifying that:
- resources are deployed optimally in order to fulfill the Faculty´s own dynamic mission, which itself is oriented towards the AACSB´s high standards,
- economic and business administration knowledge is taught by excellent professors, all of whom are committed to continuous professional development,
- courses and faculty meet the highest quality standards,
- a continuous exchange between students and qualified teaching staff is fostered,
- graduates obtain the highest educational standards.
As an advocate for management education, AACSB International represents a combined influence of more than 1,350 educational institutions, businesses and organizations in 83 countries, representing more than 40,000 faculty members and over 1 million students.
AACSB-accredited schools have the highest quality faculty, relevant and challenging curriculum, and provide educational and career opportunities that are not found at other business schools. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB accreditation.