RECRUITING & ADMISSIONS
Master of Digital Transformation Management (MBA)
The innovative Digital Transformation MBA at GBS is the only MBA program in Germany with a dedicated, industry-wide focus on digital transformation. The program was initiated by GBS together with the House of Digital Transformation e.V. and teaches fundamental and in-depth management skills against the backdrop of digital transformation.
Our goal is to educate future leaders who understand the opportunities and challenges of digitization, make informed decisions, and shape the digital transformation in their companies.
The part-time program begins annually in October and can be completed within four semesters. Graduates earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree (90 ECTS CP) from the AACSB-accredited Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Goethe University Frankfurt.
As a minimum requirement for admissions to the program, applicants must have a Bachelor’s (180 CP) or equivalent degree, two years of professional work experience and good English language skills.
The Digital Transformation MBA
- Teaches basic management and leadership skills against the backdrop of digital transformation
- Helps understand the implementation of new technologies and the development of new business models
- Establishes a new understanding of collaboration and leadership
- Provided a modular structure which can be customized according to individual professional and personal preferences
- Offers highly qualified lecturers from prestigious universities and from business practice
- Gives access to the expert network of GBS, Goethe University and the House of IT
- Offers a job-compatible format and an ideal work-study balance with lectures every 2 weeks on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- Is taught at Germany's most beautiful and centrally located campus, Campus Westend, Goethe University Frankfurt
Despite all the different degree programs on IT and digitization, German universities offer few programs that teach ambitious professionals a structured approach to using management instruments in a digital context. However, the Goethe University MBA program brings the two worlds together, combining academic instruction with professional practice. Collaboration with three renowned universities provides students with a multitude of instructors for comprehensive, hands-on continuing education on relevant topics. As internationally recognized experts in their fields, interdisciplinary instructors from science and the professional world make a crucial contribution to educating tomorrow’s leaders.