RECRUITING & ADMISSIONS
- A first university degree - at least a Bachelor’s degree (180 CP) or equivalent
- At least two years of post-graduate work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in related fields
- Very good oral and written English skills
Application in Three Steps
You would like to apply? Then send your complete application documents by post or via the Online Application Portal to the GBS Office of Admissions.
Only applicants whose complete application documents have been received by the GBS Office of Admissions before the application deadline will be considered for the admissions process.
Get in touch with our Office of Admissions well in advance and before submitting your documents to clarify possible questions in good time!
A complete application package includes the following documents:
- Completed application form (only for postal delivery)
- Current resume
- One letter of recommendation (employer)
- Proof of a post-graduate at least two years of qualifying professional activity (e.g. employment certificate, job description of the employer or employment contract)
- Essay of motivation
- Proof of English proficiency at (CEFR) B2-level (min. TOEFL-iBT score is 72; min. IELTS is 5,0)
- Official university transcripts and diploma - only notarized copies will be accepted
We encourage you to submit your application online by completing the forms in our Online Application Portal. Don't forget to have the above-mentioned documents ready for electronic upload.
You can also send your complete application package via post to the following address:
Goethe Business School
Office of Admissions
Eschersheimer Landstraße 121
60322 Frankfurt am Main
The receipt of your application documents will be confirmed via email.
Your application documents will be reviewed by the GBS. In addition to the fulfillment of the formal admission requirements, additional individual competencies and qualifications are also assessed.
After evaluation of your admissions documents, the GBS admissions committee communicates a final decision. Applicants will be informed about the admission decision of the committee within four weeks.
Accepted applicants will then have the opportunity to accept or reject their study offer, or defer their admission to a later date, within seven working days of receiving their offer.
Applying from outside the EU?
If you are an applicant coming from a country outside the European Union, please note that you will need to apply for a student visa to study in Germany. The German authorities will however not issue a student visa for part-time programs in Germany. Therefore, if you are able to relocate to Germany on a different type of visa other than a student visa, then it should be possible to study.
If you wish to obtain a student visa, you will have to look into full-time programs in Germany. A good starting point may be the following website of the German Academic Exchange Service: www.daad.de/en.
At GBS, the process of admissions does not need to be complicated! Our approach at the Office of Admissions is to provide a high level of personal support to qualified, motivated and well-prepared applicants. In this process, we get to know our successful applicants and work together to ensure a successful start to the academic journey ahead.