RECRUITING & ADMISSIONS
Master of Pharma Business Administration
The Pharma MBA is the first and only part-time MBA program with a dedicated focus on the pharmaceutical industry. Developed by GBS in cooperation with the House of Pharma & Healthcare and renowned representatives from the pharmaceutical industry, the program offers a unique combination of business fundamentals and pharma-specific management know-how.
Our goal is to make aspiring professionals fit for a management career in the pharmaceutical industry by offering professional development opportunities, deeper management knowledge as well as insights into the pharmaceutical value chain to promote personal and professional advancement.
The part-time program begins annually in October and can be completed within four semesters. Graduates receive a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree (90 ECTS CP) from the AACSB-accredited Faculty of Economics and Business Administration as well as the Faculty of Biochemistry, Chemistry and Pharmacy of Goethe University Frankfurt.
As a minimum requirement for entry into the program, potential applicants must have at least a Bachelor's (180 CP) or equivalent degree, two years of work experience and good English language skills.
The Pharma MBA provides
- Management fundamentals applied to the pharmaceutical industry
- Pharma-specific business know-how along the pharmaceutical value chain
- Highly qualified faculty with prominent lecturers from the pharma industry-practice
- Job-compatible format and ideal work-study balance with bi-weekly classes on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- Access to a large network of GBS, Goethe University and the House of Pharma & Healthcare
- Modern, centrally located location on Germany's most beautiful campus: Campus Westend of Goethe University Frankfurt
The Master of Pharma Business Administration is a flagship project of the House of Pharma & Healthcare and Goethe University, as it is unique with respect to its innovative concept and its interdisciplinary structure. The foursome cooperation between the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration and the Faculty of Biochemistry, Chemistry and Pharmacy as well as the House of Pharma & Healthcare and Goethe Business School, demonstrates an impressive concentration of competence in the field of pharma management.