Accreditations of Goethe University’s Faculty of Economics and Business Administration and its programs awarded by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Zentrale Evaluations- und Akkreditierungsagentur Hannover (ZEvA) are proof of the Faculty´s continuous commitment to excellence and optimization of its academic standards.
Accreditations are to be understood as a seal of quality testifying that:
- resources are deployed optimally in order to fulfill the Faculty´s own dynamic mission, which itself is oriented towards the AACSB´s high standards,
- economic and business administration knowledge is taught by excellent professors, all of whom are committed to continuous professional development,
- courses and faculty meet the highest quality standards,
- a continuous exchange between students and qualified teaching staff is fostered,
- graduates obtain the highest educational standards.
As an advocate for management education, AACSB International represents a combined influence of more than 1,350 educational institutions, businesses and organizations in 83 countries, representing more than 40,000 faculty members and over 1 million students.
AACSB-accredited schools have the highest quality faculty, relevant and challenging curriculum, and provide educational and career opportunities that are not found at other business schools. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB accreditation.
Since the year 2000, ZEvA has accredited more than 2000 programs at universities, universities of applied sciences and universities of cooperative education. The procedures applied by ZEvA are based on the regulations and structural guidelines of the Accreditation Council and the Standing Conference of State Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs (KMK) and are geared to international standards.
Naturally, also the Master in Finance program offered on behalf of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration has been screened by the accreditation agencies and has received full approval based on the ZeVA quality standards.