GBS Admissions Workshop MBA Programs
Are you planning to apply for the next cohort of one of our part-time MBA programs starting in October 2021?
Then join us for the Workshop on 'Submitting a successful application for GBS part-time MBA program'!
The aim of this workshop is to walk you through the different steps of the admissions process at our business school in an informal setting. The GBS Admissions team will give you practical tips around the following topics:
- Work experience – What is qualified post-graduate work experience and how do I proof it?
- Recommendation – How do I choose my recommendation provider and what should be the content of the recommendation?
- Essay – How do I write an essay, which makes me ‘stand out from the crowd’?
- English language – How should I get this organized?
- University transcripts and diploma –What kind of information do I need to send to GBS and how should I organize this? Financing my studies / Scholarships
- Admissions process – What happens after I have submitted my application?
The event takes place online on Thursday, February 18th from 19:00 – 20:00. Register online today!