As part of the Dies academicus celebration, awards were presented for special accomplishments in research, teaching, service and for student projects.
The following lecturers ranked best in the evaluation of Goethe Business School and have been awarded:
Master of Digital Transformation Management
- Dr. Oliver Hinz (Digital Marketing)
- Prof. Dr. Anna Rohlfing-Bastian (Managerial Accounting & Controlling)
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Benlian (IT Architectures & Digital Business Modules)
Master of Pharma Business Administration
- Prof. Simone Wies & Prof. Klaus Miller (Innovation Management and Pricing)
- Dr. Karolien Notebaert (High Performance Teams)
- Dr. Christian Matschke & Dr. Hans-Martin Schwarm (Quality Control & Assurance and Pharmaceutical Production)
Master in Finance
- Prof. Dr. Steffen Juranek (Statistics & Empirical Methods)
- Prof. Dr. Louis Velthuis (Management Control Systems)
- Prof. Michael Haliassos, Ph.D. (Economis)
The Dies academicus was followed by the ReConnect Party, where Dr. Simone Wies and Dr. Andreas Hackethal proved that they're talented not only in teaching.
(Photo: Andreas Reeg)