The program's curriculum comprises four major parts described in more detail below. Throughout the program, ethical aspects and their effects on business decisions are reflected from multiple perspectives. Program language is English.
Foundation Modules (4 x 6 CP) provide students with a solid basis in general management skills applying them to practice relevant aspects of digitalization applicable to a broad range of industries.
- Managerial Accounting & Controlling (6 CP)
- Organizational Behavior (6 CP)
- Corporate Finance (6 CP)
- Strategic Management & Organizational Change (6 CP)
Concentration Modules (4 x 5 CP) refer to selected management topics designed to master challenges in the special context of digitalization and provide an overview of digital solutions and interdisciplinary content.
- IT Architectures & Digital Business Models (5 CP)
- High Performance Leadership (5 CP)
- Digital Marketing (5 CP)
- Digital Process Management (5 CP)
Specialization Modules (choose 4 x 5 CP) focus on complex issues imminent to digital transformation. Students choose modules according to their particular interests on a personal or professional level. The courses offered for choice may vary from year to year to ensure that current topics are covered at all times.
We have done more than just develop a career-compatible format that combines challenging professional work with successful study. Parallel study and work also allow students to participate in shaping the ongoing digitization from the very first semester. Course content can be directly implemented into professional practice, and study projects, such as the master thesis, are designed for direct practical relevance.
- Digital Success Stories & Disruptive Technologies (5 CP)
- Date Science & Business Analytics (5 CP)
- Digital Transformation & Project Management (5 CP)
- Data Security & Compliance (5 CP)
- Industry 4.0 & Digital Trends (5 CP)
- Digital Innovation & Incubation (5 CP)
- Digitalization in Finance (FinTech, InsureTech, RegTech) (5 CP)
Course descriptions will be available soon.
Master Thesis & Seminar
The mandatory Seminar "Scientific Methods for Research & Writing" is designed to prepare students for academic research projects and conveys relevant methods for research and academic writing.
The mandatory Master Thesis is a student's original research project in written format, based on the skills and knowledge acquired throughout the program. Ideally, the research project is based on a real business project with an emphasis on digitalization.