As a minimum eligibility requirement for admissions, we expect you to have:
- First university degree (min. Bachelor 180 ECTS CP)
- 3-5 years of post-degree professional work experience across industries
- Advanced English skills (CEFR C1, min. B2); waivers possible
A complete application portfolio includes:
- Completed program application form
- Current resume
- One letter of recommendation
- Confirmation of postgraduate employment
- Essay of motivation
- Proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL-iBT, IELTS) – waivers possible
- Notarized university transcripts and diploma (or certified copies)
If you wish to apply, you must submit a complete application package to Goethe Business School’s Office of Admissions.
Goethe Business School
Office of Admissions
Postfach 11 19 32
60054 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The Office of Admissions will confirm receipt of the application documents to you via email. We encourage you to speak to a GBS admissions advisor before starting your application in order to clarify open questions as soon as possible!
This master program was developed for prospective managers. It is for those with both a strong interest in the challenges of the approaching digital transformation, as well as the creative power to shape the future through reasonable evaluation of existing systems. The required fundamental academic expertise, the leadership tools and the hands-on knowledge that the program provides will enable professionals to master the approaching challenges of the digital world.