House of Pharma & Healthcare
The House of Pharma & Healthcare is an association representing all participants in the drug value chain. The House of Pharma was founded by Goethe University and the government of Hesse in December 2013 and is located in Frankfurt. Members are pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, universities, regional ministries, patient organizations and companies which are related to the pharmaceutical market e.g. law and consulting firms.
The three cornerstones of House of Pharma & Healthcare are:
- Encouragement of interdisciplinary, future-oriented, networked research
- Training and further education of highly qualified staff
- Independent and neutral discussion platform for problems of the healthcare system
System Accreditation, Goethe University
The Master of Pharma Business Administration will be accredited within the framework and procedures of Goethe University's System Accreditation. This system certifies that a degree program’s structures and processes are in line with the relevant German and European quality standards ensuring that the defined program qualification goals can be met.
In line with the Faculty of Economics and Business Administrations’s rigorous quality management system, teaching evaluations are regularly conducted to ensure a sustainably high level of teaching quality.
AACSB Accreditation, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
The Master of Pharma Business Administration is a flagship project of the House of Pharma & Healthcare and Goethe University, as it is unique with respect to its innovative concept and its interdisciplinary structure. The foursome cooperation between the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration and the Faculty of Biochemistry, Chemistry and Pharmacy as well as the House of Pharma & Healthcare and Goethe Business School, demonstrates an impressive concentration of competence in the field of pharma management.
The accreditation of Goethe University’s Faculty of Economics and Business Administration and its programs awarded by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) are proof of the Faculty's continuous commitment to excellence and optimization of its academic standards.
AACSB accreditations are to be understood as a seal of quality testifying that:
- resources are deployed optimally in order to fulfill the Faculty´s own dynamic mission, which itself is oriented towards the AACSB´s high standards,
- economic and business administration knowledge is taught by excellent professors, all of whom are committed to continuous professional development,
- courses and faculty meet the highest quality standards,
- a continuous exchange between students and qualified teaching staff is fostered,
- graduates obtain the highest educational standards.
As an advocate for management education, AACSB International represents a combined influence of more than 1,350 educational institutions, businesses and organizations in 83 countries, representing more than 40,000 faculty members and over 1 million students.
AACSB-accredited schools have the highest quality faculty, relevant and challenging curriculum, and provide educational and career opportunities that are not found at other business schools. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB accreditation.